well, i got a BB Q10 bought no more than three months ago. Here it goes some informations regarding him: Model: BB Q10, Model Number: SQN 100-3 Software release 10.2.1.2102 and i dont think the serial number is necessary.
    okay so im totally a freak about organizing my contacts. so i like to put the name, last name, emails and fulfill the whole list available. but everytime i organize the whole list, after i reboot, it goes to this other state where the Last name goes to the first name and sometimes it erase a few letters. For example, my friend is called Pauline Reinhardt. I, obviously, put pauline as a name and reinhardt as a last name. after i reboot it, the name of the contact goes to Pauline reinha. And this happens to some contacts with longe last name and i want to know whats going on! i denied access to any app which were using the contacts so nothing has acess to review and change my contats. could i have some help please?
    10-25-14 09:44 AM
    Are you syncing facebook, twitter and other email contacts to your phone? The address book will try to combine them which might cause it to appear like you describe
    10-25-14 09:48 AM