It used to, but now it won't. I've tried all the USB ports, and I also tried using a different cable. The computer will charge my Priv, but it won't recognize it as a device. I can't find any settings in my phone to tell it how to be recognized by my computer as mass storage.
    01-21-17 11:01 PM
    Initially, if you connect your BlackBerry device to your Computer, an option will appear allowing you to decide whether to make use of your USB storage, Media player or charger only but if u don't see any of this then try downing the Blackberry desktop Manager n see if your problem is still persistent... BlackBerry Desktop Manger latest version has a lot of features that might resolve your current issue..
    01-23-17 12:30 PM
    Likely after you upgrade to Marshmallows from Lollipop, android change the way you access your PRIV to access the SD card. First your must enable the development option by following http://wccftech.com/enable-developer...6-marshmallow/. After that goto developer option menu, select "select USB configuration", then select MTP and plug your PRIV to USB. Now you should see your internal memory and SD memory at your window 10
    01-26-17 11:49 AM