hi my blackberry z10 is not getting on and stucking on logo and not turning on what shoul i do for this problem how to fix this problem ??? Recently i am reseted my mobile wipe in settings after that it was worked good for few days .when i am given restart that time problem started not getting on whats will be the problem i am not happy with blackberry very disappointed.not able to on only it will take 24hours to load 100% and stucks not getting on i am requesting to bb please save my mobile.
    11-05-14 08:42 AM
    hi my blackberry z10 is not getting on and stucking on logo and not turning on what shoul i do for this problem how to fix this problem ??? Recently i am reseted my mobile wipe in settings after that it was worked good for few days .when i am given restart that time problem started not getting on whats will be the problem i am not happy with blackberry very disappointed.not able to on only it will take 24hours to load 100% and stucks not getting on i am requesting to bb please save my mobile.
    We aren't BlackBerry...

Reloading the OS is an option, but it's possible you have an issue with the memory. If possible I'd take it back and get a new one from where you bought it, or call BlackBerry for warranty support.

If you are out of the warranty period... look at downloading an AUTOLOADER and Instructions for using it in my signature.
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    11-05-14 08:51 AM
    We aren't BlackBerry...
    Classic......
    11-05-14 09:13 AM
    if i use autoloader. will my files be gone?
    12-01-14 05:59 PM