Overnight my blackberry Just stop reciving singal and apear SOS someone knows what can it be?

Sorry abou my english is my second lenguage.
    03-16-17 11:49 PM
    Overnight my blackberry Just stop reciving singal and apear SOS someone knows what can it be?

Sorry abou my english is my second lenguage.
    First, try restarting the BlackBerry, that sometimes corrects glitches.

Otherwise the SOS indicator means that either your device can't find a cell signal or your device has been removed from your carrier's service (Blocked SIM)
    For the can't find a cell signal, that could mean that the cell tower in your area has been overloaded, suffering a power outage, or it is broken. You will have to wait for the overload to pass, power to be restored, or for it to be repaired. It could also mean that the frequency your device uses it no longer operated by that cell tower. You can tell if this is the issue by relocating to an area covered by a different cell tower. In regions where there is ongoing battles/war or government strife, it can also mean the government or controlling forces have shut off the cell tower.

For the blocked SIM possible issue, contact your cell provider for assistance.
    03-17-17 07:54 AM
    There's also an issue where all of a sudden passports are losing signal. Nobody has found an answer yet.
    03-17-17 08:07 AM