Let me see if I can explain what's going on here and I really need some help on here on why this is occuring.

I had a Z10 in which I did a security wipe on, and gave it to a friend of mine clean. I made him create in account as I just did the security wipe. so everything is on his name. It's been months since I gave him the Z10 and I'm on the Z30. Z10 is still on 10.2.1 (carrier locked) and mine is now on 10.3.1. Before I updated my friend gave me a ring and asked me if I was traveling soon, even giving me the details of my flight to me. He stated that the notification immediately disappeared immediately after... I thought that this was weird and well let it be as it immediately disappeared... Well the date to my flight is getting closer and well, I haven't gotten a notification, but his phone got the notification, this time it didn't and hasn't disappeared yet. I do a screen share over BBM to see if i have my email linked or what not and I don't. I really don't know what's going on but, this is starting to bother me and don't know why it's happening... If anyone has any clue please let me know...
    02-25-15 09:28 PM
    My suspicion is that like imessage, or BlackBerry pins for BBM, the app was linked to the device's pin. A security wipe does not erase pins.

I believe this method of solving it may work, sign in on BlackBerry travel on the the z10 as yourself and then go to the settings in the app and click close account.

Then go to the BlackBerry travel website, register a new account, confirm your email, etc. Then on your new device log into the app with the registration you made.

If my theory is correct your friend will no longer receive your notifications as you will have now associated the new account to a new pin.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 09:41 PM
    Well i did something similar i closed both our accounts but because I'm not next to it and I'm asking him to do it, all that I was able to do was to, close his account... delete the app. I also closed my account on my Z30 but I didn't delete the app. When he reinstalled the app, he used his account again, and after that I recreated my account on the website and on the device... Now the app scanned and there hasn't been any notifications on his device yet, but if I recall correctly, it did that as well the first time... so I'm going to have to wait and see if anything really changes. Thanks again for the post I'll keep this alive and see what happens from here on out... Note I also called Blackberry support, but because the Z10 was purchased from ATT, they will have to give me a code in order for Blackberry to conduct the support, even though my Z30 was purchased through them... I guess I'm going to purchase my other devices directly from Blackberry from now on, as I tend to get things done faster directly through them. ATT technical support is a pain, but I can't blame them as they are dealing with all different types of devices. BUt then again I'll keep you guys posted
    02-25-15 11:33 PM