from 2 days ago my smart phone's battry drying so fast. as i remember it hasn't any hint or else.
    02-02-17 01:33 AM
    batteries drain fast depending on what you do with the phone.
    02-02-17 07:04 AM
    There's no telling. I'm pretty certain my carrier was doing something about 2 weeks ago. All of a sudden, my battery would be zapped by mid to late morning with no more use than normal when all before, I would have battery life all day. I tried reboots closing apps looking at the app monitor to figure it out. Nothing helped. After several days of it, I battery life returned. I also noticed some lag time in places it hadn't been before. I also have noticed so changes to some built in apps functionalities. Checked OS Version and nothing changed.

I've used this phone for several years and am pretty certain that I did not miss those capabilities for all this time. I also discovered a couple days ago that I had not been receiving or sending MS messages. A reboot fixed that fortunately.

My experience is that,battery life should largely be consistent with your normal usage. If it changes, check the last installed app or setting adjustment. Beyond that, its,hard to say.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-17 08:19 AM
    from 2 days ago my smart phone's battry drying so fast. as i remember it hasn't any hint or else.
    What model phone do you have?

Define "fast". A couple of hours? Half a day? End of day? What did you used to get? We need a reference

Joel
    02-02-17 08:27 AM