I have installed some apps in apk format like instagram, viber, etc.. on my q10 but the apps installed from bb world when they need update its clear in the notification hub but others do not, Any suggestions for this ?
    04-27-15 06:05 AM
    Actually, update notifications for apps I installed from Mobogenie do -- sometimes -- appear in notifications. You can click on it there and it then opens Mobogenie. Problem is, Mobogenie sees all Android apps, apk or ones ported over to BB World. If you try to update a BB World app by mistake, it will tell you.
    The ones installed from BB World cannot be updated with an apk
    04-27-15 06:12 AM
    I believe he's asking how to get notifications in the hub that his android app has an update available, like those from BBW do. Not sure but I think some of them do. Perhaps someone with more expertise could chime in here.
    04-27-15 07:31 AM
    There is no way to get an automatic update notification for android apps installed out of BlackBerry world. Unless you use the horrendous 1mobile appstore I believe...
    You need to open the client you use, google play or snap, and update from there.
    04-27-15 10:53 AM
    Actually, update notifications for apps I installed from Mobogenie do -- sometimes -- appear in notifications. You can click on it there and it then opens Mobogenie. Problem is, Mobogenie sees all Android apps, apk or ones ported over to BB World. If you try to update a BB World app by mistake, it will tell you.
    04-27-15 12:24 PM