It my first time using leaks. I used the OS 10.3.1.1154 Blitz method. It took ages but it seemed to successfully finish up. The phone (Q 10)is working OK. A little bit of stuttering once in a while. The biggest problem though, is none of my android apps are working. When i open one, the green loading bar goes about 75% of the way and stops. Even amazon app store won't open.. What should i do ??
    12-18-14 01:42 PM
    Did they work when you were on the official OS release? Was the device happy before the leak was loaded?
    The .1154 "leaked" OS seems to be the best one out there at this time for most devices, but it's still a leaked os.
    I would try to reload it one more time in case you did something wrong on the first pass.......
    12-18-14 01:59 PM
    It my first time using leaks. I used the OS 10.3.1.1154 Blitz method. It took ages but it seemed to successfully finish up. The phone (Q 10)is working OK. A little bit of stuttering once in a while. The biggest problem though, is none of my android apps are working. When i open one, the green loading bar goes about 75% of the way and stops. Even amazon app store won't open.. What should i do ??
    Try soft resetting the Q10 by Press and Hold the power button until the screen turns off after the count down, wait about 2 minutes and then remove the back cover and pull the battery out, wait another 2 minutes and pop the battery back in and turn the device back on. You don't loose any data, this just cleans out the pipes so to speak.
    Then wait about 10 minutes after it has rebooted back up fully, then try to start an android app.
    Just let the device do it's thing, with the loading bar, sometimes it acts like it is hung up, but be patient.
    You should only get that load bar once after a soft reset.

I find that it takes awhile after an OS update/install for the system to settle down enough to use the Android run-time effectively. Expect the over all system to be flaky for a day or two.
    12-18-14 02:04 PM