I have a 9900 Bold and it would randomly reboot itself didn't matter where I was or doing. Then yesterday I noticed that it was rebooting every 3 minutes - literally - would turn on go to home page screen ready to use and bam reboot. I then went to do my software updates over the air - as I can. All my updates were downloaded and then it said something about them being installed - I sat watching it all happen - and now my phone has suddenly black screened - wont turn on nothing. I took the battery out and did a hard reboot - red LED comes on and then nothing... Please help
    12-09-14 01:12 AM
    I have a 9900 Bold and it would randomly reboot itself didn't matter where I was or doing. Then yesterday I noticed that it was rebooting every 3 minutes - literally - would turn on go to home page screen ready to use and bam reboot. I then went to do my software updates over the air - as I can. All my updates were downloaded and then it said something about them being installed - I sat watching it all happen - and now my phone has suddenly black screened - wont turn on nothing. I took the battery out and did a hard reboot - red LED comes on and then nothing... Please help
    There's a good chance that your battery is old and is wonky. Swap to a new one, maybe?

Posted via CB10
    12-09-14 05:35 AM