Hello

My blackberry z10 isn't responding. The apps don't want to open at all. I'm still able to swipe through my apps and look at my blackberry hub, but that's basically it. Every time I tap (open) an app nothing happens. My device has been doing this for a while and then I just restarted it, but now thats not helping. I thought of to factory reset it, but since nothing is able to open i can't backup the device and really don't want to lose everything.

Please help
    10-21-14 09:12 AM
    Restart should do it..

Posted via CB10 with Z10
    10-21-14 09:25 AM
    Hello

My blackberry z10 isn't responding. The apps don't want to open at all. I'm still able to swipe through my apps and look at my blackberry hub, but that's basically it. Every time I tap (open) an app nothing happens. My device has been doing this for a while and then I just restarted it, but now thats not helping. I thought of to factory reset it, but since nothing is able to open i can't backup the device and really don't want to lose everything.

Please help
    Back up the device using Link on the PC. Then security wipe the phone unless you want to try another OS, then you can just reload the OS without he security wipe, which by the way, could take hours depending on how much stuff you have on your phone.
    10-21-14 11:00 AM