Hello Sir/Madam, Hope you are doing good i am facing a problem with my z10. Like although i turned on the feature of picture password but i am unable to access it i don't know why this is happening like when i lock the screen and when i unlock the screen the picture password is not appearing on the screen then i opened the settings,when i opened,the picture password is off again i turned it on and i locked the screen still i am unable to access the picture password when unlocking the screen.i reloaded the software 3 times but still no use. Please kindly help me out of this problem being a hardcore fan of blackberry i feel very bad for using z10 because of so many bugs in z10 i believe that in no other mobile will have these many bugs as blackberry has. I can't understand the reason behind this whatever it may be please help me out of the problem that i stated above. looking forward for your response. thanking you.
    09-29-14 12:46 PM
    With your phone locked, if you press the power button does it take you to the lock screen (shows time, date, and notifications) or into the phone (whatever app or screen you left off)?
    09-29-14 01:57 PM
    Go to setting, lock screen setting, allow power/ lock key to unlock device ( off), then do your pic password on

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 03:40 PM
    Hey when I press the power button it takes me to lock screen only but still I can't access the picture password when I turn picture password on and close all the settings and I come back to lock screen and I try to open the lock but the picture password doesn't appear on the lock screen and then again I go back to settings and see what is happening when I open the picture password will be automatically turned off I don't know why this is happening
    10-01-14 12:15 AM