My Blackberry shows the battery+red cross screen, i know i need an update so i downloaded the Blackberry software desktop ( again ) now i get stuck in a part that a message is showing: Application loader can't connnect, connect your device again or if its necessary enter your password. But i can't do anything because of the battery red cross screen so i can't get any further with the update. I keep on clicking on the 'try again'' button but nothing appears and nothing happen. Anyone know what to do about it? I hope i'm a bit clear because English isn't my first language. I hope someone can help me out.
    02-16-15 08:15 AM
    You need to provide more details. Which model of BlackBerry do you have? People need to know which phone, OS and desktop software (BlackBerry Desktop or BlackBerry Link) you're using.
    02-16-15 08:45 AM
    First of all, sounds like the battery is totally dead. Have you tried first charging it using the wall charger.
    As your using BBDTM with Loader, we will presume thta your device is pre OS10, therefore the process is a little bit different.

This process is probably something you might get some results with.

KB10144-How to force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader
    Shuswap likes this.
    02-16-15 10:26 AM