Hi, my blackberry Q5 keeps telling me how low is the phone memory. I'd love to delete Story maker because I don't use it and I need bigger memory. I have all the photos, music and videos on SD card. But now my Phone doesn't even "see" my SD card. Can anyone please help me? And sorry for my english.
    04-20-16 01:21 AM
    Hi, my blackberry Q5 keeps telling me how low is the phone memory. I'd love to delete Story maker because I don't use it and I need bigger memory. I have all the photos, music and videos on SD card. But now my Phone doesn't even "see" my SD card. Can anyone please help me? And sorry for my english.
    Story Maker is essentially part of the OS. Unless you're on a very early build of OS 10 then you won't be able to remove it. Still, I understand your desire to do so since you don't use it.

As far as your unrecognized SD card, try removing the card, reboot the phone and reinsert. Often that will force it to rebuild the directory and get you going again. Even if it does though and you have a PC and reader available then pop the card in a PC and backup the contents to a folder. Once your data is safely backed up then reformat the SD card on the phone. Replace your data onto the card. You should be back in business.
    04-20-16 02:49 AM
    Please check you sd card size, for Q5 the limit is 32GB.

If you can, try to format your media card and see how it goes: Settings > Storage and Access > Format Media Card

If you can't, try to format on a pc.
    04-20-16 04:27 AM

If you can, try to format your media card and see how it goes: Settings > Storage and Access > Format Media Card

If OP formats his card he will wipe it.
    04-20-16 09:31 AM

Incorrect. Put whatever SD card you want in there. BB10 has exfat support, which means you can out any sd card up to 2 terabytes in there.

Posted via a Priv on an NDA protected software version.
    04-20-16 10:00 AM
    Right, fat32 allows more.
    04-20-16 01:54 PM