Hi Everyone,

I am already going mad!!!

When I flag sms as a unread it will not show as unread on the main screen not even in hub but when I scroll all way down it is flagged as unread but how can I know how much I need to scroll to see it???? I have many sms which quickly open and will respond tomorrow in two or three days...When I had Bold it was much more clear and easy. I can see it always on the main screen. Am I missing something and there is a way how to manage all this or BB just changing things to be more complicated??

THANK YOU THAT WORKS VERY WELL

but it does not solve entire problem - I can mark some old messages unread but they will not appear when I want to see only unread messages....and some messages cannot be marked unread and I cannot figure it out why???

Thank you very much

Radim
    Last edited by Radim B; 02-02-15 at 07:03 AM.
    02-02-15 03:18 AM
    Use the pinch gesture (two fingers on the screen, bring them closely together on the vertical) in the hub in order to see unread messages only. Use reverse-pinch (two fingers on the screen, closely together, move them apart on the vertical) to go back to the "normal" view (all messages displayed)
    02-02-15 03:57 AM
    THANK YOU THAT WORKS VERY WELL

but it does not solve entire problem - I can mark some old messages unread but they will not appear when I want to see only unread messages....and some messages cannot be marked unread and I cannot figure it out why???

Thank you very much

Radim
    02-02-15 07:04 AM
    Are you running a leaked OS?

Posted via CB10
    02-02-15 07:09 AM
    I do not know. I have bought the phone from Telstra - Australia and the I am using the OS what was already on it...

When you guys mark even couple of weeks old message unread it will show up when you use the pinch gesture?
    02-02-15 03:51 PM