Files are automatically Regenerating....i deleted files of size around 7 gb but after some time the files regenerate themselves, even after formatting memory , files regenerate again, i even formatted memory using computer but still the files regenate themselves......what to do....
    01-02-15 01:52 PM
    What files exactly? Some examples might offer a better look into how we can help you but as it stands, you've offered very little info to go on. You've not even mentioned what device this is happening on.
    01-02-15 03:31 PM
    using blackberry z10 ...... not only files but folders also regenerate ..............first i thought memory card was corrupted ............but later on i found out that wich ever memory card (of space 16gb or above) i inserted in my z10 generated those folder and files...... and all the previous files of other memory cards were replaced by these automatically regenerating files.......... which mainly included my old music files , movies and some documents............. to solve this problem i even did security wipe........ the problem was solved for a instant of time but later when i rebooted my phone those regenerating files were back...... i think this may be a kind of bot or virus form ... which may have corrupted memory sectors of memory card or which may have been attached virus to some system file but i thought virus or bots can't attach with blackberry system files as root access to blackberry is locked ...........so is there anyone who can guide about what actually is the mystrey behind these these auto generating files/folders and how can i fix this problem..............
    01-05-15 03:39 AM