SERIOUSLY IT SUCKS. It doesn't sync messages well rapidly, and is short on tons of features such as making calls, sending voice notes, and even sending and viewing stickers.
    It is enraging. It seriously needs to change. Is it at least any better in 10.3 ?
    12-16-14 07:26 AM
    SERIOUSLY IT SUCKS. It doesn't sync messages well rapidly, and is short on tons of features such as making calls, sending voice notes, and even sending and viewing stickers.
    It is enraging. It seriously needs to change. Is it at least any better in 10.3 ?
    I don't find it that bad... of course I'm not a big Facebook users either.

The main problem with the App is Facebook doesn't really support BB10, they have allowed BlackBerry to build their own Facebook App.... which is why it doesn't get updated or have all the same features as the REAL Facebook App. Also as a 3rd party app they might not have access to all the API's thus the missing features you have noticed.

Will 10.3 make it better... not so far.
    12-16-14 07:44 AM
    I would just like to be able to upload video.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 07:59 AM
    It's pretty bad on all devices I've used to be honest. IOS is closest. But t?here are 'view' bugs trying to playback videos on that platform.

10.3 no change. Same old FB. And Android app sideloaded is no better.

Posted to CB via my Passport | FileArchiveHaven
    12-16-14 08:21 AM
    I dont think it is bad all all devices. Look at Google play- 4/5 stars. BB world 2/5...
    12-16-14 08:26 AM
    I don't find it that bad, I can send messages, look at photos and videos. What is there to do? Everything else I can do in BBM or text.

I will admit the notifications in the HUB could be better, sometimes when I like or comment from the HUB it doesn't actually do anything but it's not the end of the world. The news feed is garbage but it is on desktop as well.

Posted via CB Z30
    12-16-14 08:27 AM
    I dont think it is bad all all devices. Look at Google play- 4/5 stars. BB world 2/5...
    Your first mistake is trusting the star system . I kid but honest it's fairly equally problematic for me on iOS, Android, BBRY and WP

Each has missing features and issues.

But bbry definitely isn't leading the pack. I suspect it's because they want enterprise users - not consumers. Which is why they have been so busy pushing sticker packs at us instead of improving core apps.

Posted to CB via my Passport | FileArchiveHaven
    Michael Weinberger likes this.
    12-19-14 10:04 AM
    In all fairness, Facebook is garbage anyways. Even in the browser it is full of spam and malware and people's accounts are showing links to other garbage websites.

Posted via CB Z30
    mkelley65 and Alvin Loh like this.
    12-19-14 04:09 PM
    I'm having issues with Facebook tonight.
    Keep getting the same pop up saying the server is unreachable.
    I'm pissed off.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 12:44 AM