Hi, wonder if there is a way to protect emails.
    I want to delete gmails emails from the hand held Z10 but do not want to delete from Gmail browser. Is there a way to to make sure this can happen.
    I also noticed that emails of 3 months back do not appear on Z10 any more (I am ok with it). But does it auto delete the emails in Gamail browser?

Thanks.
    10-28-14 11:00 AM
    Go to your hub, press the 3 dots, go to settings, go to display and actions, scroll down and turn delete on to prompt - this will give you the option to only delete from handheld.

If you have your email retention to only hold 3 months then that's all it will hold and will just remove anything older from the phone ONLY. It will still be on the server.
    Go to your hub, press the 3 dots, go to settings, go to display and actions, scroll down and turn delete on to prompt - this will give you the option to only delete from handheld.

If you have your email retention to only hold 3 months then that's all it will hold and will just remove anything older from the phone ONLY. It will still be on the server.
    10-28-14 11:31 AM