hi today inexplicably, even though I still have a phone icon when I open it is is a black with a very pale grey picture of a phone on it - there is no dialling pad and when I make a call ( which I can only do from contacts) I cannot end the call. Also I cannot end the call when someone calls me. Any ideas as to how to fix this?
    01-08-15 01:12 PM
    hi today inexplicably, even though I still have a phone icon when I open it is is a black with a very pale grey picture of a phone on it - there is no dialling pad and when I make a call ( which I can only do from contacts) I cannot end the call. Also I cannot end the call when someone calls me. Any ideas as to how to fix this?
    Try restarting the device.
    Press and hold the Power button until the count down starts, then release and tap Restart.
    See if that clears it up.
    01-08-15 02:20 PM
    Reboot your phone by holding the volume keys until your screen goes off and you see the BlackBerry logo. If that doesn't help, reload your software via BlackBerry Link!

Posted from my Square Monstrosity!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    Have you done a hard reset? Is this an official OS release, or a leak version? As a last resort, you may have to do a wipe/restore on the device AFTER you back up all your docs/vids/music/contacts etc.......