When Apple has a bug it's fixed in a day or so. They always put out a statement stating an update is in the works. When BlackBerry pushed 10.3.1 to my passport only then did i see the screen flicker. Where is our update? Our official fix, not an update online that i have to find certain files... why isn't like ios & pushed to my phone just like they pushed 10.3.1 was?? Now my passport has been giving issues because an official update & now i have to get some kinda of leak to fix the official OS. Doesn't make much sense

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 06:21 AM
    Apple hardly fixed bugs in a day or two. As an example the random 20% battery the phone shuts off, plug the cord in not even attached to the wall. The phone turns back on and magically your battery level is normal again. This has been a bug over a year old that has never been fixed.

Blackberry has the option to push updates but carriers want to make sure those updates work. Being blackberry is a pimple to their sales they don't have the luxury Apple does to just push updates to the masses at any given time.
    03-31-15 06:29 AM
    It makes a lot of sense. The issue is fixed. You should be getting the update unless your carrier controls your updates. Then it's your carrier who's at fault
    03-31-15 06:37 AM
    So why don't the carrier control ios updates? I'm guessing because apple won't allow that if so then it's Blackberrys fault to allow carriers to control them

Posted via CB10
    04-04-15 12:00 PM
    That's only 1 bug. But many bugs have been fixed. My passport flickering is getting to me

Posted via CB10
    04-04-15 12:01 PM