I tried to play a video from a tutorial website and it played fine on iphone but on blackberry passport, it says there is no flash and i need to install flash

Anyone know of how to download flash on blackberry passport?

Can't believe a quad core and 3GB smartphone has no flash by default
    11-10-14 12:03 PM
    You need to turn it on. Tap on the three dots on the bottom corner of the browser and then settings .

Posted via CB10
    11-10-14 12:10 PM
    To be specific, BB10.3.1.x no longer has Abode AIR and Flash mainly because Adobe quit supporting mobile OS's Flash in late 2011 - early 2012.
    As Flash on BlackBerry and other platforms is years out of date, growing less compatible with Flash version live on the web for PC/Mac, and the company that makes Flash no longer supports mobile development , it makes sense to let it die.

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/perlow/exc...-updated/19226
    11-10-14 12:11 PM
    I should add that the iPhone does not have flash. More likely than not the website recognizes the iPhone as a mobile device and serves it a mobile version of the site (which doesn't use flash). With the Passport you may be getting the desktop version, which assumes you have flash on.

Posted via CB10
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    11-10-14 12:12 PM
    I should add that the iPhone does not have flash. More likely than not the website recognizes the iPhone as a mobile device and serves it a mobile version of the site (which doesn't use flash). With the Passport you may be getting the desktop version, which assumes you have flash on.

Posted via CB10
    Pretty much the case.
    If the website offers both Flash and HTML5 media content, if the device connecting is in Desktop Mode then the website assumes Flash only and you are prompted to download a Flash Player.
    If the device is in Mobile Mode, then the web site offers both versions, of which HTML5 will play.
    11-10-14 12:23 PM