I have been trying to sync my music from my iTunes to my Blackberry Z30 via Blackberry Link. Every time I connect my device to my computer, it will sync maybe 10-15 songs (very slowly at that) and then it will say "Sync Complete" with the yellow caution sign beside it. I then click on "Show Recent Activity" in the bottom left corner of Blackberry Link and it says "Connection Error: There was a problem accessing the drive on this device. Disconnect and reconnect your device, and try again." So, I disconnect and reconnect my Z30, and it gives me the same error every time. Any information shedding any light on this would be greatly appreciated!
    01-06-15 05:37 PM
    Don't know myself as I only ever just copy and paste my music. Have you tried syncing different music selections?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android. Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1949
    01-06-15 06:22 PM
    I have no issues with BL on my Win 8.1, although I am not using iTunes.

Are you sure you properly selected the source content you are trying to sync?

Also, your subject for this thread is a little misleading.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-06-15 06:43 PM
    Sorry about the misleading subject title, I was thinking maybe it had something to do with 8.1 since it is relatively new software. The only music I have on this computer is through iTunes, and yes I'm sure I have properly selected the source content. Would it have something to do with my drives on my BB?
    01-06-15 06:59 PM
    I have no issue linking with itunes and 8.1. One time I had an issue with link was because I was not connected to blend so I Wasn't able to sync with wifi.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 07:13 PM