This morning when I got up I looked at my z10 that was left on charge through the night and the battery was empty with an exclamation mark on the side (!). I then rebooted the phone by removing the battery and putting it back in but the phone still would not charge left it on charge for a while and still nothing happened. I then put in my spare battery that was fully charged the day and the phone still wont go on. The red light sometimes randomly goes on for a while and then off again without the phone going on. Has this happened to anyone else before? What can I do to solve this problem? Many Thanks
    07-28-15 07:44 AM
    This morning when I got up I looked at my z10 that was left on charge through the night and the battery was empty with an exclamation mark on the side (!). I then rebooted the phone by removing the battery and putting it back in but the phone still would not charge left it on charge for a while and still nothing happened. I then put in my spare battery that was fully charged the day and the phone still wont go on. The red light sometimes randomly goes on for a while and then off again without the phone going on. Has this happened to anyone else before? What can I do to solve this problem? Many Thanks
    That has never happened with my Z10STL100-3, which now runs 10.3.2.2339. Other Forum members have had that (or similar) problem with their Z10s. These links to threads about that problem may help you resolve your issue:
    - My Z10 died today [Now fixed!]
    - Why won't my BB Z10 turn on?
    - Please help think my Z10 has died
    - Z10 dead and restart loop after recent update

What is your model Z10 and OS?
    Last edited by eywong; 07-28-15 at 08:07 AM.
    07-28-15 07:52 AM