I restarted my Blackberry Z10 and now it seems to be stuck on the blackberry logo for over an hour. It does not progress beyond so that I can access my media files. I tried a battery removal and insert, removing the sim card, inserting a new battery. leaving it on charge. nothing seems to work. it does not get detected on blackberry link either. how do i get the media files from the phone?
    09-16-15 03:28 PM
    if they are on the device memory, i have no idea. You could reload the OS but that will destroy what's on the device memory....
    Hope someone has an idea for you.
    09-16-15 03:31 PM
    I restarted my Blackberry Z10 and now it seems to be stuck on the blackberry logo for over an hour. It does not progress beyond so that I can access my media files. I tried a battery removal and insert, removing the sim card, inserting a new battery. leaving it on charge. nothing seems to work. it does not get detected on blackberry link either. how do i get the media files from the phone?
    Unfortunately you may have corrupted the OS by doing the battery pull. What you should have tried was a hard reset with the volume buttons.

Make an autoloader out of the core OS you were on, and run it.

It will be non-destructive. It's worth a try.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2639
    09-16-15 03:38 PM
    Unfortunately you may have corrupted the OS by doing the battery pull. What you should have tried was a hard reset with the volume buttons.

Make an autoloader out of the core OS you were on, and run it.

It will be non-destructive. It's worth a try.

I taught all autoloader were destructive?

So just using the CORE file to create an autoloader it will just overwrite some "core" files and leave everything else in place?
    09-16-15 03:59 PM
    I taught all autoloader were destructive?

So just using the CORE file to create an autoloader it will just overwrite some "core" files and leave everything else in place?
    Only an autoloader with a debrick file is destructive.

Using just the core OS instead is non-destructive, and will leave your apps and radio untouched - along with everything else.

Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    09-16-15 04:24 PM