Okay, a little bit of background. I am using my Z10 STL100-3 on a T-Mobile 4G LTE network in the U.S. I got it from them as a refurbished phone since they discontinued selling 'new'. From the get-go the only issues I ever had was the occasional reboot in order to unfreeze a messenger or something. Just recently though, it restarted automatically (still not too uncommon), but when it came back up, it took all my apps out of their folders and put them out individually giving me like 3 additional pages of apps (originally consolidated into a couple) and its asking me to complete setup as if I had just gotten the phone. I do it just to get it over with again, and it goes away. The problem now, is that it will tell me to "Restart Device" to finish setting up, but when it comes back on it says to "Complete Initial Setup" AGAIN! So now its just a cycle where I have a notification that never goes away, and a force restart that happens WHETHER OR NOT I complete the setup. Have not found a straight answer on here, which is why I ask. Hope someone can help and thanks in advance!

-Brian
    05-28-15 09:17 AM
    It obviously gave you an OTA update and like almost all OTA updatres, there is an issue. you are going to need to download an OS, cable your phone to your PC and load the update manually. Get the OS from this list
    https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/6tMMp...C27OSOINGkpaQ/

and follow the directions in my signature
    It obviously gave you an OTA update and like almost all OTA updatres, there is an issue. you are going to need to download an OS, cable your phone to your PC and load the update manually. Get the OS from this list
    https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/6tMMp...C27OSOINGkpaQ/

and follow the directions in my signature
    05-28-15 10:24 AM