I don't get a lot of phone calls on my Passport but I have noticed that when I do get a call if I don't pick the phone up immediately it will continue to ring however if I pick it up on the first or second ring it stops ringing. I usually carry the phone in my shirt pocket and if a call does come in it seems that the phone will only ring once. Is this a motion sensing thing?
    10-27-14 10:43 AM
    Get used to it

Z10
    10-27-14 10:50 AM
    Thats one of the features of BlackBerry os. If you touch the screen of your phone anywhere while getting a call the ring/ vibro is muted.

When you put phone in your pocket the screen touches your skin through fabric of your shirt while you are walking and the ring is muted.

I know thats irritating.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-14 11:34 AM
    Irritating. Yes. But as long as I know that's normal I can live with it.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-14 11:53 AM
    This supposedly feature of the Passport is beyond annoying and costly. I'm carrying my phone all day and half my calls are missed because it either doesn't ring or stops ringing too quickly so I can't hear it with the noise around me. This really need to be changed to be able to switch the function on and off. The phone is supposed to increase productivity... it doesn't...
    01-19-15 08:18 AM
    I love this feature. It's never been an issue with me. When I hear my phone ringing I can quickly silence it just by touching the screen.
    I carry my phone in my pockets and have never ever missed a call or had the phone ring silence by mistake.
    Yes for some it would be nice to be able to turn this feature off. I'm good with it.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 08:37 AM