I know that the bluetooth functions on my new device, because it has no trouble recognizing one bluetooth adapter I have, but it completely fails to recognize other bluetooth devices (a clock radio and a speaker) that pair flawlessly with my Z10.
    08-16-16 12:56 PM
    I know that the bluetooth functions on my new device, because it has no trouble recognizing one bluetooth adapter I have, but it completely fails to recognize other bluetooth devices (a clock radio and a speaker) that pair flawlessly with my Z10.
    While there are many standards in Bluetooth protocols, it still sometimes comes down to each device needs to be able to support each other.
    In other words, the clock and the speaker may have to be able to recognize a DTEK50 as a valid Bluetooth device, and vice versa.
    While there are many standards in Bluetooth protocols, it still sometimes comes down to each device needs to be able to support each other.
    In other words, the clock and the speaker may have to be able to recognize a DTEK50 as a valid Bluetooth device, and vice versa.
    08-16-16 01:57 PM