Concerning the blackberry passport silver edition, at the back , were the plastic meets the steal frame, the cover feels a little loose.
    As i type, especially at the right side, i feel the plastic cover slightly moving up and down.
    is this something normal or it should be stable and solid.
    the other side is more stable by the way.
    should i do something?
    11-07-16 03:06 AM
    Because maybe it is loose? Sounds like it is from your description. Certainly not 'normal'. As for doing something, that's entirely up to you. You neglected to mention how long you have had it, where you bought it or anything relative to make a suggestion on what to do. So, if it bothers you, the generic answer is... get it replaced.
    11-08-16 05:06 PM
    I've recently purchased a passport SE and have exactly the same issue, although a little annoying maybe something i can live with.. Is there anywhere to get a replacement part? I've scoured the Internet and ebay with no luck so far!

Posted via CB10
    11-09-16 12:24 AM
    I forgot to say that I only have it for 5 days. Bought it from BlackBerry store us.
    11-09-16 02:35 AM
    The problem is that i can't send it back for a check since there is not a bb store or an authorized dealer here.
    The only way is to ship it back to US.
    i m afraid that if i do something like this i will spend a lot of time and money for something not so important.
    that's why i want to know if it is something common and if it could be fixed easily ?
    thanks a lot anyway !
    11-09-16 02:42 AM
    The problem is that i can't send it back for a check since there is not a bb store or an authorized dealer here.
    The only way is to ship it back to US.
    i m afraid that if i do something like this i will spend a lot of time and money for something not so important.
    that's why i want to know if it is something common and if it could be fixed easily ?
    thanks a lot anyway !

Not really common and the only fix it would essentially be to disassemble it and tighten up the spots that are loose. Could be screws, could also be some glue that got loose.
    11-09-16 02:17 PM
    the only thing that worries me is that if i do so (or go to a repair store) i would loose the warranties that are still on , since the phone is brand new
    11-10-16 06:50 AM
    the only thing that worries me is that if i do so (or go to a repair store) i would loose the warranties that are still on , since the phone is brand new
    By your own admission, you may have to just live with the inconvenience. You don't want to send it back, and you may loose warranties if you send it for repair. I think you already answered your question.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-16 09:09 AM