I have Passport. Logged into Password Keeper and small window appeared "Syncing records between your device and the cloud". Has been syncing for over an hour and unable to get to my passwords. Have logged out, rebooted but whenever I log back into Keeper program goes to above box and I ' m unable to proceed . Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
    11-19-14 02:12 AM
    To get around this issue - turn on airplane mode, go into password keeper and turn off Cloud Sync. How many records do you have?
    11-19-14 11:56 AM
    Can you try again to see if the issue has been resolved?

Posted via CB10
    11-19-14 05:49 PM
    Why would you sync your passwords to a cloud in the first place. Lol

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 09:19 PM
    Hopefully this will get worked out on the official release, this needs to be able to happen as a background process. Incredibly frustrating if it decides to sync as you are in a rush to get an important password. It's theoretically a killer feature which is sort of an "about time" implementation.

A little more disturbing is that this feature has not really been explained! Where are the passwords being sync'd too?
    The sync must (possibly/hopefully/probably) be tied to BB ID but i don't recall any information being provided...but we are running leaks, so we can't complain too much about this yet

It's a great app, BBRY should be on top of this and take advantage of the clean simple interface offering presumably secure end-to-end encrypted password keeper functionality. They should have a small team rolling this out for ioS and Android, I would think they could be selling this to users when you compare it to the crap available on other platforms. Make it free for single-device and paid for "Blackberry Secure" cloud version...there must be a few nickles there, push the Blackberry Secure concept on to competing platforms, do it earlier rather than waiting until it's irrelevant like they did with BBM cross platform offerings. It's a great way to keep BBRY top of mind of users on competing platforms and reinforce the concept of BBRY is what they trust for security and ease of use..
    11-21-14 07:00 AM
    I accidentally deleted password keeper and now I can't get my information back after reinstalling, it use to sync to the cloud how do I get the information from the cloud and I have recently back up my phone

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 12:36 PM
    Did you try turning on cloud sync again from the options?

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 04:00 PM
    2480 finally has implemented background sync for cloud, so far passport only. Some folks seem to be running 2480 on Q10's so presumably this works. It seems to be baked into the OS again. After seeing this on my Passport i thought i would just upload the bar file from the 2480 distribution floating here at Crackberry but it's not a separate bar file.

Any Classic users seeing background sync on Password Keeper? I assume it's just the same as 2267 and still doing a foreground sync and stopping the app from being productive when you need it most. Hopefully soon we can all have this feature on all of our devices.
    Last edited by nycspaces.; 03-01-15 at 05:11 PM. Reason: fix to 2480 from wrong version numbers
    03-01-15 05:10 PM