I have a BB Z30 and am trying to utilize BB Link similar to what I did with my BB Bold and BB Desktop. I have a work and a home laptop both running MS Outlook and want to sync both laptops with my Z30 device so no matter what calendar I'm looking at, I can see all of my calendar events (personal and work). I have been working with the BB Helpdesk however, I'm begining to come to the realization that BB Link may not ever work like BB Desktop did. I can see all combined events on my Z30 but, a scheduled event will not transfer from my work laptop to my personal laptop via the Z30 utilizing BB Link. It seems very frustrating to me especially, since there is the option for a "Two way sync between your device and your computer". That seems like a pretty straight forward explination of what it should do but, does not appear to be doing.
    07-26-15 05:17 PM
    It sounds like an issue with your work account more than the device. Is your work email using Exchange? It may be that Link isn't pulling calendar events that are just cached on your laptop since BlackBerry 10 supports Active Sync.

Have you also made sure with your employer that you can add work email or calendar entries to a personal device?

Posted via CB10
    07-27-15 05:07 AM
    I have the same problem and frustration that you are reporting. I feel that it is a definite loss of productivity for me, because I have to keep and update two calendars. After much thought I've come to the conclusion that BB has consciously decided NOT to support calendar sync with Outlook. Simple as that. And to add to this frustration, we cannot print out the BB calendar, either. I'm sure they are conscious of this problem, but lack resources to correct it. Whatever, it is a real problem for me, as I need to sync to Outlook and print calendars for my business activity. The fact that we could do this on earlier BB phones and software makes it even more frustrating.
    07-28-15 10:09 PM