The update asked for 450MB free space and I moved my files and then asked for 900 MB again, I deleted the very few Aps, I had on my bb z3. It started and nite long, I kept the wifi on and phone on charge and I wake up in morning and I see, that the download was inturrpeted and needs more space. I couldn't beleive it. And now what the update needs 1.5 GB free. Where so I get it from. My settings storage shows 5 GB used out of 8 GB, that means I have 3 GB free and the system OS has taken 2.8 GB. And all other little little tiny aps make the other memory. Now what do I do? And what about 3 GB free memory that I have? There is some serious problem with the new update. Kindly Help.
    02-20-15 07:33 AM
    I don't know why you are having these issues but this is one of the reasons why I control my updates myself. Go download an autoloader from the leaked OS thread, cable to your PC and load the update yourself. That's the only way to insure you will get it installed properly. The autoloader will erase everything so you will have the room you need. Restore from a backup when finished. You need to create one first before you start.
    02-20-15 07:41 AM
    This happened to me once with an update over a year ago. You're stuck in a loop where the OS has partially downloaded. The partial downloads are still cached on your device but not complete, nor accessible.

Your only real courses of action are to stop trying and wait. When I had the issue, it worked itself out after a couple days. Hard resets might help speed it along. (i.e. Hold down top button and don't let go until red LED flashes on then off. Ignore onscreen countdown & restart options.)

Alternative course of action would be to make a Backup with Link then wipe your device. Using an autoloader as suggested above by JayDee would wipe for you, then load the OS.

But if you want to use the OTA update, you'll have to be patient and do nothing for a couple days.
    02-20-15 07:46 AM
    I suggest u to save the stuff and security wipe your phone,
    This is a better option to get a official update

Helalzone
    02-20-15 08:20 AM
    I'm having the exact same problem. Let it go over night, ran out of space, cleared the space but it doesn't recognize it. We should be able to manually clear the download cache.
    02-21-15 11:31 AM