I put my Passport in the pocket of wind pants for maybe ten minutes and when I removed it, all the displays had changed. It now had different text colors and wallpaper. I can't find anything in settings that appears to be the way to reset items. What setting could change pictures and websites to appear like old fashioned negatives with everything reversed? Is there a solution other than restoring to a prior backup?
    10-27-16 12:00 PM
    Go to settings - accessibility - uncheck reverse contrast if it's on..

BlackBerry Bold 9790 user Z30 fan nd a Proud Passport SE user nd looking up for Porsche soon
    10-27-16 12:25 PM
    Try to reset the Screen Settings. I mean, firstable, maximize the screen brightness and then set it at the minimun, if the screen blacks out, it means the Screen is damaged, maybe because the heat in your pocket or it had felt. But if it doesn't black out, you can try restoring the colors of the screen en the Contrast Settings ant The Accessibility Menu. There, you'd uncheck the Inverse Contrast checkbox.
    10-27-16 12:31 PM
    I put my Passport in the pocket of wind pants for maybe ten minutes and when I removed it, all the displays had changed. It now had different text colors and wallpaper. I can't find anything in settings that appears to be the way to reset items. What setting could change pictures and websites to appear like old fashioned negatives with everything reversed? Is there a solution other than restoring to a prior backup?
    Do as Anurag has suggested...
    The one benefit of Reverse Contrast is it now gives you a "dark Hub"

Posted via CB10
    10-27-16 01:00 PM