I'm having ALOT of trouble putting music to BB Z10. I'm using BB Link, I have all of my music synced. When I transfer it to BB Z10, and then try to play it, I get a dialog that says: "The file can't be opened. Download the original file or it's license and try again."
    01-11-15 04:04 PM
    1) How are you transferring the music?
    2) Where did you purchase the music from?

It sounds like you're trying to transfer DRM/copyright protected music. In which case, that's not going to work as its only allocated for the device in which you purchased it on or is otherwise not compatible.
    01-11-15 04:06 PM
    Hey Bla1ze, thanks for the response. I had no problem loading a music cd to a BB Torch, with the Desktop Manager, but am unable to do with a Z10, using BB Link. Can you recommend an app to download music?
    01-11-15 05:22 PM
    When I connect my phone to the computer, it mounts the device storage as an item in my computer (like when you insert a flash drive).

I just open the explorer and drag and drop music directly to the music folder. Never had any issues. I never use BlackBerry Link to sync files.
    01-12-15 01:26 AM
    I have music on my laptop, on Windows Media Player. When I plug the phone into the computers usb port, nothing happens. I dumped BB Link, it kept opening, I thought it may be interfering. Thanks for your help.
    01-12-15 05:18 PM