On my iphone, I was able to download an app from HP to let it work with my iphone and printer. Worked great. Now all i can find is an HP app that allows me to print from a retail store, like Walmart or Staples or UPS. Any thoughts?
    04-20-15 02:34 PM
    You have a few choices:

1. You can install PrintHand in BlackBerry World, which will allow you to print to a wide selection of networked (wired or wireless) printers.
    2. If you're using 10.3.1, you can check the Amazon app store for the HP app you installed on your other devices.
    3. Let HP know you'd like them to build, or port, their app to BlackBerry 10.
    4. You can install Snap and download the Android version of the HP app to your device. This is a little more complicated, so check the forums on just how to do this.
    You have a few choices:

1. You can install PrintHand in BlackBerry World, which will allow you to print to a wide selection of networked (wired or wireless) printers.
    2. If you're using 10.3.1, you can check the Amazon app store for the HP app you installed on your other devices.
    3. Let HP know you'd like them to build, or port, their app to BlackBerry 10.
    4. You can install Snap and download the Android version of the HP app to your device. This is a little more complicated, so check the forums on just how to do this.
    04-20-15 02:55 PM
    It should be built in the OS, but well... what I did was the same, I bought Printhand and it is worth it, works really fine.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 03:20 PM