am using blackberry 8520 curve and from the past few months I couldn't make or receive any calls on viber..... I have reinstalled it so many times and have tried so many things and still its not working... only blackberry phones are having this problem... have seen so many complaints about this but still this problem isn't solved..... this app was working properly in start but now its not.... please sort this out.... I don't wanna change my phone simply because of this and I want my viber account to work properly..... thankyou
    11-05-14 12:38 PM
    am using blackberry 8520 curve and from the past few months I couldn't make or receive any calls on viber..... I have reinstalled it so many times and have tried so many things and still its not working... only blackberry phones are having this problem... have seen so many complaints about this but still this problem isn't solved..... this app was working properly in start but now its not.... please sort this out.... I don't wanna change my phone simply because of this and I want my viber account to work properly..... thankyou
    You may want to contact the developer of Viber for assistance.
    11-05-14 01:56 PM