hi, I have a blackberry z3 and im running OS 10.3.1, i recently updated my blackberry runtime and since then I cannot install any apps, be it apk or from blackberry world, when I try to install my apk files, it has the loadong icon and just says initializing, and when I try to open the apps from blackberry world, it has the green loadong bar and once reaches the end, it takes me back to home screen and the app closes. does anyone have the same problem and how can I fix this?
    08-14-16 08:05 AM
    hi, I have a blackberry z3 and im running OS 10.3.1, i recently updated my blackberry runtime and since then I cannot install any apps, be it apk or from blackberry world, when I try to install my apk files, it has the loadong icon and just says initializing, and when I try to open the apps from blackberry world, it has the green loadong bar and once reaches the end, it takes me back to home screen and the app closes. does anyone have the same problem and how can I fix this?
    What do you mean by 'updated my BlackBerry runtime'? You updated the android runtime???
    Did you give your device a taste of reboot with both volume buttons pressed for 10 seconds?

Posted via CB10
    08-14-16 08:09 AM