I have had the new BB Passport for about a month and am familiar with the notifications. I have LED set to on in both my Global notification settings and email settings. I have the sound off for emails. I just want the light to blink when I get new emails. No matter what I try, it will not do it. When I hit the little button to "try it" in notifications it works. Then when I test with a new email, nothing... any suggestions?
    01-07-15 10:28 PM
    I have had the new BB Passport for about a month and am familiar with the notifications. I have LED set to on in both my Global notification settings and email settings. I have the sound off for emails. I just want the light to blink when I get new emails. No matter what I try, it will not do it. When I hit the little button to "try it" in notifications it works. Then when I test with a new email, nothing... any suggestions?
    Try by installing HUB++ LED
    You will have the choice to change even the color to the desired colour.
    And for your problem a reboot may solve the problem.
    Just to be sure? Do you receive the email or do you just unlock your phone and then notice there's an email?
    Can be that emails aren't showing on your lockscreen.
    01-08-15 07:58 AM
    Thank you for the reply. I get the notification of the new email on my lock screen, and I also get the notification there is a new email (red asterisk) on my email account... but no red blinking light. When I use the "Try It" selection in my email messages notification setting, it blinks..
    01-08-15 10:24 AM
    Thank you for the reply. I get the notification of the new email on my lock screen, and I also get the notification there is a new email (red asterisk) on my email account... but no red blinking light. When I use the "Try It" selection in my email messages notification setting, it blinks..
    Be sure that your notifications are on in your settingsapp

Posted with my awesome  Z10
    01-08-15 01:35 PM