I had some problems with my Sim, which for no apparent reason started showing it was linked to another network (Vodafone) when i am with T-mobile, so could no longer use the phone. T mobile gave me a new Sim, and changed the new sim to my existing number - but it doesn't SHOW so I assume people i call will get calls from 00 000000000 rather than my number displaying.

T mobile no longer sell Blackberry so no one, in 2 shops, has any idea how to make the number show
    01-24-15 12:10 PM
    I had some problems with my Sim, which for no apparent reason started showing it was linked to another network (Vodafone) when i am with T-mobile, so could no longer use the phone. T mobile gave me a new Sim, and changed the new sim to my existing number - but it doesn't SHOW so I assume people i call will get calls from 00 000000000 rather than my number displaying.

T mobile no longer sell Blackberry so no one, in 2 shops, has any idea how to make the number show
    Try going into your phone settings and choose "Show my number". Make sure that "Allow my number to appear when calling" is turned ON.
    01-26-15 10:46 PM

It is due to dummy (sim without documents or proofs ) sim. I also had that problem with the sim. I changed it now working.

Posted via BlackBerry z10
    01-27-15 10:06 AM