Hi!

Subscribed to two internet calendars a few months ago. Now I want to remove them from my device, but I can't, because they are not shown in "Settings -> Accounts". Interesting: They are still visible in the calendar app and can be marked as visible or invisible.

What can I do to get rid of them?

(Z10, 10.3.1, but same issue with 10.2.x before)

Thanks!
    02-21-15 06:09 AM
    My internet calendars show up in my accounts so I don't know why yours don't. I would say only choice you have right now is to MANAGE calendars (swipe down from top when in calendar) and choose to hide them.

Have you checked your email accounts on a PC? is there a way to drop them from your gmail or yahoo accounts setting page?
    02-21-15 07:43 AM
    Thanks for your answer. I tried all of that before (hide them, try to make them appear on my PC), but nothing worked. The problem when hiding them was that I could still see the reminders on my lock screen, that was annoying and my main problem.

I don't know how, but I deleted the names of these calendars in the account settings ( OS 12.x) and saved them. I am pretty sure that caused these problems. On 13.1 it is not possible to even subscribe to a new calendar without giving it a name.

Maybe I will accept it, maybe I will wipe my device later that year.
    02-21-15 01:15 PM
    Thanks for your answer. I tried all of that before (hide them, try to make them appear on my PC), but nothing worked. The problem when hiding them was that I could still see the reminders on my lock screen, that was annoying and my main problem.

I don't know how, but I deleted the names of these calendars in the account settings ( OS 12.x) and saved them. I am pretty sure that caused these problems. On 13.1 it is not possible to even subscribe to a new calendar without giving it a name.

Maybe I will accept it, maybe I will wipe my device later that year.
    If you don't want a calendar notification to appear on the locked screen you need to set each one to private.

Black is back, baby. Via my Z30
    02-21-15 11:24 PM