I have a photo on my phone that I deleted but it still shows up as on the device. So when I try to delete it again, it says photo not found. Is there any way to get it off?? It is of my nipple!!!! So I would really like to delete it. I connected to BB desktop and deleted it from there, but it just pops back on again as the phone seems to show it as deleted. I have pulled the battery and it didn't make a difference. I changed SD cards, but that's not where it is, so no difference either. Please help!!
    11-27-14 05:43 AM
    I have a photo on my phone that I deleted but it still shows up as on the device. So when I try to delete it again, it says photo not found. Is there any way to get it off?? It is of my nipple!!!! So I would really like to delete it. I connected to BB desktop and deleted it from there, but it just pops back on again as the phone seems to show it as deleted. I have pulled the battery and it didn't make a difference. I changed SD cards, but that's not where it is, so no difference either. Please help!!
    ROFL!!!

Ummm.. where the picture was located? on SD Card?? if yes, or in either way, install an Android file manager and delete it with it. And anyway, which device you have?
    11-27-14 05:59 AM
    Should not have put on in first place. A reminder be careful
    11-27-14 08:59 AM
    Should not have put on in first place. A reminder be careful
    People buy BlackBerry to avoid using iPhone and icloud for such pictures lol

Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.3289
    11-27-14 10:30 AM