While vacationing in Cuba we purchased an hour of their Wi-Fi system. I was advised that the signal was quite strong and others seemed to be using it without difficulty.
    I purchased the card which contained two sets of about 16 numeric characters labelled Login, and Password. I proceeded to try and connect without any success for at least 45 minutes. My Z30, my wife�s Classic and my Playbook all refused to connect. The technician complained that blackberrys are always a problem and gave up. We had to resort to asking an iPhone user to send an email home to tell them our flight was cancelled. You can imagine how annoyed I was�..

I don�t recall all the error messages I was getting but it warned on non-secure network and my info was at risk but Even when I accepted the risk I could not connect.

How do I address this problem
    02-10-16 08:38 PM
    I'm sure Blackberry's are "always a problem " in Cuba because of their security features. For the longest time you couldn't even bring a Blackberry into the country.
    02-10-16 10:53 PM
    It seems odd as I was advised of teh security risk but even after I accept the risk I could not connect. Overkill?
    02-11-16 05:40 AM