Hey guys - I'm in a terrible situation. I need to leave for banff this morning in three hours (4 am) and I'm trying to get 125 mb worth of pdf's from my computer to my tablet or phone. I plug in either and the pc (windows 8) makes a device connected sound (the computer said it installed drivers when I first plugged the playbook in) but I can't see either device in my computer or in blackberry desktop software or in blackberry link. I've connected my phone before. I can't do a wifi file transfer, and bluetooth has sofar been hopeless.

Sos - if anyone is still awake now.
    04-22-15 03:24 AM
    Hey guys - I'm in a terrible situation. I need to leave for banff this morning in three hours (4 am) and I'm trying to get 125 mb worth of pdf's from my computer to my tablet or phone. I plug in either and the pc (windows 8) makes a device connected sound (the computer said it installed drivers when I first plugged the playbook in) but I can't see either device in my computer or in blackberry desktop software or in blackberry link. I've connected my phone before. I can't do a wifi file transfer, and bluetooth has sofar been hopeless.

9:51am Atlantic here. Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, whatever you have. Then copy back to your devices.

9:51am Atlantic here. Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, whatever you have. Then copy back to your devices.
    04-22-15 07:52 AM