I need to download my apps urgently and i farkingg need it for work tomorow. i dont even have watsapp now and it keeps saying " You have attempted to access a software download page that does not exist. Please check the URL and try again." on my computer and blackberry world mobile phone...

Cant u guys pls get the download page up. I cant access blackberry world as i dont have the latest version and i need it. I juz did a restore on my phone... i spent 2 hours previously to try all sorts of other manual ways but nthg works...

Is there an alternative link because i cant find one and wat kinda joke is this that such a big company cant even get their app world running properly...
    11-23-14 12:38 PM
    So you have what phone and what OS? you did a restore and BBW doesn't open? Is this what is happening?
    11-23-14 12:54 PM
    The damn thing is down.
    See ....global.blackberry.com/en/ apps/app-world/ download.html
    And click download it today...it will say download link broken...if u use the email function, it gets the same...this is ridiculous....

I restored and it works fine but apparently i need a new bb appworld update and the damn update cant work because the link is down it seems....
    Now, i have followed a workaround that says delete bbworld and reinstall it but i cant reinstall it if the blackberry website doesnt let me download it...

and i had trouble even posting their own link because need 10 posts to do so....u have to put it together urself...
    11-23-14 01:02 PM