Hi, I had a Nexus 5 up to three weeks ago and used the Tone headphones without any problems at all. Since I got the Passport though, I can make/receive calls and start/stop/skip tracks with the headphones, but cannot stream audio. When I slide the audio/media control slider to 'on' I still can's stream. ( sometimes this is set to 'off' when I access the settings. After I turn it 'on' the media player controls work, but that' it. )

The phone pairs with my car first time, every time. Sometimes Pandora starts working through it's app, other times it will only work through the bluetooth input, but that's a question for another day!

Any ideas?

thanks,Darren
    12-01-14 10:59 AM
    Hi, I had a Nexus 5 up to three weeks ago and used the Tone headphones without any problems at all. Since I got the Passport though, I can make/receive calls and start/stop/skip tracks with the headphones, but cannot stream audio. When I slide the audio/media control slider to 'on' I still can's stream. ( sometimes this is set to 'off' when I access the settings. After I turn it 'on' the media player controls work, but that' it. )

The phone pairs with my car first time, every time. Sometimes Pandora starts working through it's app, other times it will only work through the bluetooth input, but that's a question for another day!

Any ideas?

thanks,Darren
    Hi Darren,

Sounds like a strange issue. Do you know what OS version you are running?

-Freeze
    12-01-14 11:05 AM
    I'm currently on 10.3.0.908.
    12-02-14 12:19 AM