I was doing a security wipe on my Z10 this morning and it just stopped and gave me the message bberror.com/bb10-0015. i downloaded Blackberry Link and tried blackberry reload system and every time it would give me my pin and asked me if this is the phone i want to reload i selected ok then it would say checking for new updates, then it would tell me that i have the newest update and not reload my blackberry. help me please this is urgent
    02-12-16 03:57 PM
    I was doing a security wipe on my Z10 this morning and it just stopped and gave me the message bberror.com/bb10-0015. i downloaded Blackberry Link and tried blackberry reload system and every time it would give me my pin and asked me if this is the phone i want to reload i selected ok then it would say checking for new updates, then it would tell me that i have the newest update and not reload my blackberry. help me please this is urgent
    Here's a brief list of the error codes, see which one applies and try again
    Here's a brief list of the error codes, see which one applies and try again
    02-13-16 02:31 AM