I've been a blackberry owner for 10 years. Just bought the priv. Just had to reset it to the factory settings because there was no way to get a simple question answered, after 2 hours spent on this and other forums - so, forced to start over. will give it one more try, then i'm going to run over this damn thing with my car as I give up and drive to the apple store. unbelievable. If anyone knows how to get an actual person at blackberry I'd sure love to know. I've loved BB's for years but sorry, just not up for being treated like crap after paying $$ for this phone. Really, really terrible.
    11-30-15 07:18 PM
    I have had the same experience as you. However ... I have a phone number for you for Priv customers. It's 866-533-8067. I gave them hell this morning for the incomprehensible time they waste. However ... if you're willing to stick it out ... you will get the answer you're seeking. Good luck.
    11-30-15 07:29 PM
    Trust me, we know how much of a pain Digital River can be. You just need to find the right number to call BlackBerry directly. You can try to use that number the other forum user posted. And I'll leave the one I got. 952 253 1234.
    I've had that number for a while. Since I was having problems with one of my returns.
    Good luck.
    11-30-15 08:26 PM