Hey guys, here is my situation that I'm currently facing:

I brought a DTEK50 directly from Blackberry site, the charger doesn't even function properly like other phone chargers, such as Samsung.

The charger itself doesn't charge the phone, instead it operates the opposite way round (withdraws power rather than charge the device). Even the phone was left on charge throughout the entire night, the device is still on 0%. I then used the Blackberry Z10 charger to test charge the DTEK50 and it fully charged it up.

After it was fully charged, a different charging port and DTEK50 original cable was used and the charging time is also extremely slow.

I conducted further testings by using the DTEK50 charger and used it to charge another device, worked but extremely slow (plugged it in to another device and it took 45 minutes to charge 10% battery life).

I emailed the Blackberry company and only sent them 2 emails, they only asked me to do testings and nothing else. I emailed them a third email and stated a quick update on further testings and had no response from them whatsoever.

The charging cable is very thin and looks more like UK Poundland quality.

How would you think of this situation guys?
    04-10-17 10:56 AM
    I think you should contact ShopBlackBerry (not BlackBerry) via a phone call.
    04-10-17 10:58 AM
    I contacted the technical support team
    04-10-17 11:07 AM
    I have the same problem with my dtek50. Does anybody have already a solution for this? What does the technical support suggest?
    08-15-17 05:51 AM