I had blackberry bold 9900 before and i bought also blackberry passport but i cannot setup any social media apps such as viber facebook messenger.

actually i start to feel bored from it i fell i will go back to my iphone
    01-04-17 06:21 AM
    Absolutely loved BB10 - by far the best operating system on any phone IMO. However, while I am not a game player, or app maven, there are some apps that I do make use of (banking, real estate, etc.) that are not available on BB10. For that reason I switched from my Z30 to the Priv. I love the BB features that transferred over (Hub, Password Keeper, the keyboard, etc.), but have had all kinds of issues with the Priv. My frustration level with this phone has reached the point that I'm about to switch to something else, like the S7, but really hate to leave the BB features behind. I'm thinking I'd love to give the DTEK60 a try, but after my experiences with the Priv, I'm a little gun shy. Regardless, I understand what you're saying about the lack of apps, but there is no way I am going to Apple (I have a iPhone for my work phone - not my choice). Good luck with whatever you choose.
    01-04-17 06:46 AM
    I had blackberry bold 9900 before and i bought also blackberry passport but i cannot setup any social media apps such as viber facebook messenger.

actually i start to feel bored from it i fell i will go back to my iphone
    And what exactly is your question?
    01-04-17 09:35 AM
    And what exactly is your question?
    Think he wants to know why BlackBerry didn't just upgrade all existing BB10 phones to Android, instead of leaving BB10 users to struggle with declining usability.... kinda just like they did with the PlayBook.

The real question is... why should they? Only ones that didn't really get what was promised were early adopters that bought in 2013... everyone else should have known they were buying into a dead end.
    01-04-17 09:56 AM