Dear Gents,

some annoying thing is happening, everytime I want to write my Buddy an Email.

So in the Hub, I click on "compose". I choose "Email". In the header I start typing the first 3 letters of my buddys name. But I just his highlighted his phone number.

I click on it , write my mail and send it! Obviously my BB sent it properly.

But in the Hub, you see the "Sent Mail"-Icon and the phone number! WTF??? I want to see his name, like it was everytime!

What happened? When I write Emails to other, the name appears. What is wrong with my Blackberry?

Didn't expected that. It's an Iphone-thang, but a BB one.

Hopefully someone can help me out!

Because on the contacts apps, the details o my friend is fine. Name, phone number, Email, etc.

It just looks pathetic in the hub!
    12-26-14 10:41 AM
    I have I've seen this earlier. Does your contact in question have linked data in the Contacts app? One of those linked (probably the local one) is messed up. Try to unlink that and delete it.
    P.s. Unlink all but the local one and delete it. The unlinked data are going to re-link in the background again.
    12-26-14 03:10 PM
    I have I've seen this earlier. Does your contact in question have linked data in the Contacts app? One of those linked (probably the local one) is messed up. Try to unlink that and delete it.
    P.s. Unlink all but the local one and delete it. The unlinked data are going to re-link in the background again.
    Bestest Sir!!!!

It worked and you just made love my Blackberry again!!!! Thank you!

It really was linked 2 times. The main contact + sub link with Skype and the second phone number! I unlinked them so I had 2 contacts.

The main contact was named after the mobile number. The second one with his name! I just copied the Skype name and put it in at the main contact. And I edited it with his real name. The second contact I deleted it!

There it is! Works like a charm again! Via hub, regular Email with real names and no mobile number!

Thank you Sir!!!!
    12-26-14 04:09 PM