My IMAP accounts (my work accounts of which there are 6 NOT on enterprise server) were working fine until yesterday evening since I got my Z30 on 2nd Oct.

When I go into the settings it says the server for the account is not responding. If i disconnect my mobile network and connect only over Wi Fi they work.

I have tried deleting and setting up the account again but on the mobile network it wont connect to the server so I have to set up over Wi Fi and again have the same problem. I need these emails to work as IMAP as they were until yesterday but have no clue why they would suddenly stop working. Network providers are adamant there is no issue their end especially as BBM etc are all working fine. I have also contacted the tech support for my email hosting company and they also said there are no issues with servers so what do I do now?
    10-30-14 02:12 AM
    What cellular network standard do you use? Try to change this for experiment. I had similar problems using EDGE, now I use 3G which runs fine.

What OS version do you have? Though your Z30 is new it can still have an old OS version. Did you ever update?
    10-30-14 02:41 AM
    Did you double check the ports that the IMAP servers use? Often your provider will use multiple ports (be sure to only use the SSL ports). It could be that your mobile carrier has blocked whatever port you're using right now in the settings.

I haven't had an issue with my BlackBerry in terms of email ports, but I have had a few automated systems that I've configured to send me emails that it's taken using alternate ports to work correctly.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 06:13 AM
    OP,

You can check and verify your IMAP account settings and ports using BlackBerry's "Email Evaluation Tool": https://consumersupport.webapps.blac....php?page=form

Here's a brief desription of how to use it: How to use the Email Account Validation Tool | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

I've used this with friends who have had issues getting accounts to work properly.
    10-30-14 12:31 PM