My phone and BlackBerry related computer software if all up to date as of this morning. I tried transferring some new songs that I bought on iTunes to my Z10, most transferred save for a select few. Normally I would just assume that these certain songs are especially protected and will only work on Apple related devices, however one song that did not download was one of three songs downloaded at the same time by the same artist, from the same album, and the other 2 downloaded no problem.

Thanks for any help,
    Have a good one.
    02-23-15 10:52 AM
    My phone and BlackBerry related computer software if all up to date as of this morning. I tried transferring some new songs that I bought on iTunes to my Z10, most transferred save for a select few. Normally I would just assume that these certain songs are especially protected and will only work on Apple related devices, however one song that did not download was one of three songs downloaded at the same time by the same artist, from the same album, and the other 2 downloaded no problem.

Thanks for any help,
    Have a good one.
    Just grab the files from your pc using file manager , and copy them to your SD card via wifi....assuming you are running link, and have wifi

Posted via my Canadian Passport
    02-23-15 10:58 AM